Generating: How to Positively Deal With Your Business Challenges
Today's business credo:
- How do I get more customers?
- How do I keep costs down?
- How do I make it through this economy?
- How do I find reliable talent?
Those questions and concerns paint a vivid picture. But where are these questions and concerns?
- How do I appreciate the customers I have?
- How do I appreciate the revenue I have?
- How do I look forward to stronger growth?
- How do I empower my team to be awesome?
Often it's where we are looking that the problems live. If we look at lack, struggle, frustration for too long, we achieve a mindset that's hard to release. Before we know it, we forget to look at how awesome things actually are.
When looking at your business, your team and your customers, consider what you are generating. Are you generating negative forecasts? Or are you generating positive outlooks? How many times do we read blurbs or watch media broadcasts that focus on lack and limitation and discover it leaves us feeling depleted, uninspired, and afraid?
Maybe we need to be the ones generating positive news. The best place to start is with us. See what happens as your focus shifts to the things you want as opposed to the things you don't want.
Try it out...you will be surprised...guaranteed.